NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Contest may only be entered in or from North America. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of Canada.
1. How to Enter. To enter the “Jack and Lily Photo Contest” (“Contest”), take one (1) digital photograph (“Photo”) of your baby, fully complete an entry form, located at jacknlily.wpengine.com (“the Site”), attach/upload the Photo in jpeg format, and click the “submit” button. All entry information and Photo shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Entry.” The Photo may also include other members of entrant’s immediate family (e.g., children, spouse, siblings) but no other persons. (“Jack and Lily”) reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entry that does not comply with these Official Rules, or contains third party content, or is inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Entry: (a) entrant is authorized to grant Jack and Lily the right and permission to use the Photo, including permission from any immediate family members included therein; (b) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Entry, including the Photo; (c) the Photo is 100% original and entrant owns all rights in and to the Photo, including copyright; (d) the Photo will not infringe on or conflict with the rights of any third parties; and (e) any persons appearing in the Photo have given entrant appropriate written consent to be photographed and used as permitted herein (which shall be provided to Jack and Lily upon request thereof). By entering, all entrants acknowledge and agree that their respective Entries will be posted on the Site and grant their permission to have the Photo posted on the Site.
All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit one (1) Entry per person throughout the Contest Period, as defined below. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. If selected, the winners may be featured on Jack and Lily’s advertising and promotional materials, based on Jack and Lily’s sole and absolute discretion. All Entries, including Photos, become the sole and exclusive property of Jack and Lily and receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Jack and Lily is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Jack and Lily. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Jack and Lily, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
2. Contest Start/End Dates. The Contest begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on March 31, 2015 (“Contest Period”). There will be a new Contest period beginning and ending for subsequent month. A new Entry can be submitted each month for that month’s Contest.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of United States and Canada. Void outside of the United States and Canada, where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
4. Prizes. One (1) Monthly Winner per each Contest Period. One (1) Monthly Winner will receive a pair of Jack and Lily Shoes. Only Jack and Lily product that is currently in stock is eligible as prizes . No substitutions except by Sponsor as set forth herein. Approximate Retail Value of each Monthly Winner’s prize: $26.00 – $38.00 depending on style chosen.
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Jack and Lily reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, in Jack and Lily’s sole discretion. Taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners.
5. Notification. Each potential Winner will be notified by email on or about three (3) days after the conclusion of the Monthly in which their Entry has been selected. Winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document or other confirmatory documentation, as determined by Jack and Lily, in its sole discretion, within five (5) days of prize notification. Additionally, the parent or legal guardian of Winner may be required to sign a publicity release on behalf of the child depicted in the winning Photo (if any). Additionally, Winners may be required to obtain releases from any and all third parties appearing in their respective Entries. If any Winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any Winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the Entry with the next highest score. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. Conditions. Jack and Lily shall not be liable or responsible in the event winning Entry is not used for any reason. Entry (including Photo) may be cut, edited, reformatted, rearranged, combined with other materials and/or otherwise modified, in Jack and Lily’s sole and absolute discretion. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes each entrant’s and winner’s permission for Jack and Lily to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Entry (including Photo), and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Jack and Lily for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, by entering, all entrants agree to the use of their respective Photo, including their child’s likeness, as depicted therein, on the Site, without further compensation or permission. By participating, entrants, and all Winners agree to release and hold harmless Jack and Lily, and its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Jack and Lily is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or terrorist acts. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified.
7. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth in Section 1 above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Jack and Lily, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Jack and Lily reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical issues, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Jack and Lily may select the Winners from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jack and Lily. Jack and Lily reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Jack and Lily may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Jack and Lily representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE JACK AND LILY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jack and Lily, 1680 West 75th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6P-6G2 ATTN: Jack and Lily Photo Contest c/o Marketing Department.
10. Jack and Lily. Jack and Lily, Inc., 1680 West 75th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6P-6G2
Return to main contest page.